Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pasta with Pesto(the low carb, healthy version)

This has the LP YUM factor of 10!

I have modified this recipe for simplicity.

1 zucchini
1 tsp of Pesto Sauce(homemade or pre-made i.e Classico Brand)
1 tsp Romano or Parmesan Cheese(Fresh no fillers)
Hot Chili(optional)

Okay, you can spend hundreds on some fancy kitchen gadget or just grate it by hand. It takes 5 minutes.
Grate the the raw Zucchini
Spoon in the Pesto
Add the cheese and chili
you are done!
Makes a great snack or side dish
Perfect for Diabetics.

How I am doing after the car accident and gaining 150 pounds? Well, I quit smoking August 13th, 2009...I have lost 50 pounds and just started power walking and going to Curves.....I am almost off the Metformin and controlling my blood glucose by staying active.
I am using techniques that I have learned from Dr. Bernstein, Newtopia and Dr. Poon, sometimes it takes a Village. I thank you all!
Stay posted.
Helping YOU is what I do.
Real Estate, Music and Acting have been a part of my life for decades but like all of you, I am not one dimensional. Hoping that my journey back to health will inspire someone else.






No comments:

Post a Comment