Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Stuff worth Shouting About(the word from our satisfied clients)

I have over 20 years industry experience and 100% success ratio of residential listings SOLD and 99.9% of Buyers represented personally by me have won the home of their choice...I say "won" because in the last few years there have been bidding wars, but sometimes "terms" NOT price will dictate who has the accepted offer. A good strategy can help you. I always say that even in this age of technology there still remains a few well kept secrets........


A referral is sending someone you care about to someone you trust, I am NEVER too busy for your referrals.  A job well done means alot to me, so please if you have worked with me, email me a referral in your own words. I don't like to write them myself because although it is great to know what I have done well, it is also great to know, how I can improve my service.

Below are some actual testimonials now on my website. Please email me at LisaMovesYou@Rogers.com


****************************************************************************************************



It was not easy to find the right house. At times I had 3 different agents trying, but none compared to Lisa. Her friendly enthusiasm and energy made a great result possible. She determined my exact needs, organized a specific search in the right area, pre-cleared prospects to save me time, and finally found the perfect house. She helped develop a winning bidding strategy against competitors while meeting my price limitations. With her help, I was successful. But it did not stop there! Even after the closing, and during the move, her service continued to be exceptional. I did not know Lisa before this. But I have no reservations in giving her the highest possible recommendation.



Donald R



BaSc, MBA, P.Eng.


****************************************************************************************************


Lisa was a great asset to our family during the search for our new home. She was tireless and full of energy from the start of what became a rather involved trek, to the 'finish line' at negotiation time. During this whole experience, Lisa maintained an air of professionalism while always keeping up a great sense of humor.



Her skills and efforts during the search and especially at the negotioiating table paid off as we were able to acquire the home we had targeted at the price we could afford.



Lisa has earned our respect as an agent and more importantly as a new friend.



We highly recommend Lisa.



Dan & Tess McDougall



****************************************************************************************************


"It was a pleasure to work with Lisa...... she was completely sensitive to our needs as we searched for just the right home for our family......... she has a ton of energy! "


Jo-Ann Lemieux



****************************************************************************************************


"My wife and I were grateful to meet Lisa. We were fairly new to Canada and had met many other realtors. Within one hour Lisa taught us more about buying a home than all the other realtors combined. She was also very pleasant, accurate and efficient. We felt at ease because of her many years experience in the field of real estate. Her networking was excellent and the team she assembled for us saved us lots of money in legal fee’s and interest rates. Anyone that works with her will get the best service and save time and money."


Cezar and Michaela G


****************************************************************************************************

Being first-time homebuyers, we were somewhat apprehensive about the process and potential problems, but we found ourselves in 2004 in excellent hands with Lisa who patiently answered every question and guided us calmly and with confidence through every step.



Lisa's skill at listening to her clients and finding out their priorities was paramount to our finding the house we now love. Her knowledge of the real estate market was evident when after three actual days of house-hunting we found the perfect home for us at a price we were comfortable with in a neighbourhood we love; we were so happy with her expertise and knowledge that we recommended her to a family member who promptly sold her condo in less than three weeks for more than she expected.



Lisa's talent and personality shine, and we are glad she has become a friend. We highly recommend her to anyone in need of an agent who really cares and works hard for her clients.



Karen & Phil Martin

****************************************************************************************************


"Lisa is a very special and unique Realtor. On her list of priorities, you will see “Clients Needs” right at the top! She really is one of the few realtors I know who really puts the needs of her clients above all else. She is patient, kind and knowledgeable and works harder than anyone I know."



Ravi Niles

No comments:

Post a Comment