Tuesday, November 9, 2010

From Toronto to Vegas to NYC, then Letterman, then Good Morning America!!!!

Hey Everyone!! Thanks again for your support!! Kelly Vohnn met Reba tonight after the taping of David Letterman!! . Letterman will air Friday night November 13th !! (that is my 15 month quit aversary) but enough about me. Kelly will be on Good Morning America  in a few hours, which is live!!!!!

I am so excited to be a part of this journey with Kelly. I have many friends that have succeeded in the Entertainment Field, I met some very interesting people attending the American Academy of Dramatic Arts but Kelly is special, we met in Highschool, she zigged and I zagged. She was the only girl in Highschool that never stole one of my boyfriends. LOL

A few years after highschool I remember running into Kelly on the Mississauga Bus (route 26) both on our way to Square One. That was the first time I learned we shared a dream. A dream I am beginning to realize is not impossible for those who work hard, think positive and are always kind to people. More photos of Kelly coming soon.

More later, this laptop is hard to type on.

No comments:

Post a Comment